Covid-19 Update: Build Brighton remains open in compliance with social distancing guidelines, but we are currently unable to take on new members outside of tier 1 due to restrictions on indoor mixing between households.
There are currently spaces available, so if you are interested in joining as restrictions lift, please email [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as we are able to accept and induct new members.
Face masks and sanitiser are used throughout the space, while members currently book sessions via an online booking system to ensure optimal numbers at any one time.
All equipment is cleaned down before and after use, and members submit photographs as they enter and leave the space to ensure hygeine is met. Build Brighton is also participating in track and trace to protect its members, whose details are logged electronically upon entry to the workshop.
Open evenings are usually held once every two weeks, so please do email [email protected] to be alerted as they resume
- Access to our equipment
- Access to our Slack community to chat and ask for advice
- 24/7 access to our 1300 square-foot workshop (once you become a trusted member)
- Priority access to our workshops and events
- Bulk rates at our parts suppliers when we place group-orders
- A say in how the makerspace is run