Covid-19 Update: Build Brighton is re-opening to existing members from April 12th, limited to two people per session in strictly separated rooms.
From May 17th, we will be taking on new members as the rule of 6 for indoor mixing is re-introduced. Up to 6 members per session will be able to use the space from this date.
If you are able to provide a reference from a previous maker space, studio, or professional field, you may be able to attend before May 17th, but this will be considered on a case by case basis.
Users book sessions via an online booking system, and entry to the workshop is electronically logged to ensure optimal numbers in the space at any one time.
Users must wear face masks and sanitise regularly while in the space, and practice social distancing between users of Build Brighton and other studios.
There are currently spaces available, so if you are interested in joining as restrictions lift, or you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected]
Open evenings will resume from May 17th, so you can arrange to attend one now if you would like to join.
- Access to our equipment
- Access to our Slack community to chat and ask for advice
- Unlimited access to our 1300 square-foot workshop (once you become a trusted member)
- Priority access to our workshops and events
- Bulk rates at our parts suppliers when we place group-orders
- A say in how the makerspace is run